7 Nights / 8 Days
*In 2019 this package becomes a 7 Night package with an additional night of accommodation in Vancouver upon arrival from the Via Rail Train.
This week long circle trip begins with a night in Vancouver each Sunday and Thursday from April 14 until October 10, 2019.
Your Vancouver night is followed by two days on the world famous Rocky Mountaineer train. Along with the breath taking scenery, you’ll enjoy breakfast and lunch each day on the train. You’ll arrive in Banff at approximately 7:30 PM after your second train day, and transportation will be waiting to take you to your Banff hotel.
Besides nights in Vancouver, Kamloops, en route and Banff, this package also includes overnight stays at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and Jasper National Park before you board the scenic ViaRail train for your journey through the Rockies from Jasper to Vancouver.
Your ViaRail train journey includes an afternoon traveling through the Canadian Rockies with access to the all dome Panorama car, as well as the Observation, Club and Lounge Cars, dinner and breakfast in the train’s dining car and a private bedroom on the train with an upper and lower berth. Rooms with two lower berths are available at an additional cost.
Along with your days and night on the train, you’ll have 3 days exploring the Canadian Rockies, with tours by motor coach from Banff to Lake Louise and from Lake Louise to Jasper. This package is also available with a rental car in the Rockies.
You’ll visit Yoho National Park, Emerald Lake, Athabasca Falls and Athabasca Glacier, Crowfoot Glacier and the Columbia Icefield.
Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more information.
- 2 nights stay in Vancouver
- 2 days on the Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service
- Breakfast and lunch on the Rocky Mountaineer both days
- 1 night in Kamloops en route
- 1 night in Banff National Park
- Tour from Banff to Lake Louise including Emerald Lake, Yoho Park and the Spiral Tunnels
- 1 night at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in a lake view room
- Tour from Lake Louise to Jasper including Columbia Icefield and a ride on the Ice Explorer
- 1 night in Jasper National Park
- ViaRail train from Jasper to Vancouver
- Private bedroom on the ViaRail train with upper and lower berth
- Dinner and breakfast on the ViaRail train
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops and Banff
- Luggage handling
- Prices depend on travel date, number of travelers, train service, extras and hotels choices.
- Book early for the best prices.
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more prices and information or
BOOK ONLINE NOW.
|Rockies Rails & Glaciers – 2019 Prices|
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|May 2 – 26||$4,886||$5,935||$6,310|
|May 30 – Sep 26||$5,145||$6,430||$6,856|
|Sep 29 – Oct 3||$4,546||$5,798||$6,124|
|Oct 6 – 10||$4,546||$5,585||$5,813|
Prices are per person before taxes based on double occupancy
Start Dates in Vancouver
May 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
June 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
July 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
August 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
October 3, 6, 10
|Vancouver to Vancouver|
|2||Board Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|3||Board Rocky Mountaineer to Banff||Banff|
|4||Yoho Park Tour to Lake Louise||Lake Louise|
|5||Icefield Tour with Ice Explorer||Jasper|
|6||Board ViaRail Train to Vancouver||Onboard Via Rail|
|7||Arrival in Vancouver and overnight||Vancouver|
|8||Vacation ends in Vancouver|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe – GoldLeaf Service on the train with upgraded rooms your hotels. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
View the Differences between SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
2019 Tour Map