First Passage Discovery Drive – 2017
DBEE/DBEW 5 Nights / 6 Days
It’s ideal for exploring at your own pace within the structure of a package that looks after all the details.
Consider extending your stay in the Rockies and include a drive along the Columbia Icefield Parkway, considered one of the three most scenic highways in the world.
If you want to make the most of your trip, consider trading your night in Calgary for an additional night in Banff or Lake Louise. There may be an additional charge connected with this change.
First Passage tours are available from April 17 to October 12, 2017.
Call 604-990-9299 or 1-800-913-9207 or Email us for more information and reservations.
- 2 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- 3 days full-size car rental, including one-way drop charges and unlimited kilometres
- Vancouver Lookout
- Calgary Tower
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver and Kamloops
- Luggage handling
- SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service on the train
- Extra nights in the Rockies or Vancouver
- Helicopter Flightseeing
- Miette Hotsprings or Edith Cavell Tour
- Pre or Post Trips to Victoria and/or Whistler
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers and train service you choose.
- Call 604-990-9299 or 1-800-913-9207 or Email for more information and reservations.
Rates are per person, before taxes and based on Double Occupancy
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service