Rocky Mountaineer Canadian Rockies Experience – 2020
Spend two days on the incomparable Rocky Mountaineer, two days in Banff National Park, tour to Lake Louise, then transfer from Banff to Calgary airport or downtown Calgary.
This compact package is just what many people are looking for in a package: a train trip to the Canadian Rockies, stunning scenery, great value and enough time to explore both Banff National Park and Lake Louise comfortably and easily.
Extend your stay in the Canadian Rockies with extra hotel nights, and/or rent a car and explore the Rockies on your own. Pick up a car in Banff and drop it at the Calgary airport.
Just few days to explore the Rockies? Then the Canadian Rockies Experience is our best choice for you.
Call 1-604-990-9299 or 800-913-9207, Email for more information and reservations.
- 2 day Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service
- 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches
- 4 nights hotel accommodations
- Lake Louise and Johnston Canyon or Moraine Lake tour
- Banff Hotel to Calgary airport transfer
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops and Banff
- Luggage handling
- SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service on the Rocky Mountaineer
- Hotel Upgrades
- Extra nights in the Rockies
- Tour to the Columbia Icefield
- Pre or post tours in Vancouver, Victoria and Whistler
- Rental Car in the Rockies
- Pre or Post Trips to Victoria and/or Whistler from Vancouver
- Prices depend on travel dates, number of travelers, train service, hotels and extras.
- See all prices below
- Call 1-604-990-9299 or 800-913-9207, Email for more information and reservations
|Vancouver to Calgary – 2020 Prices|
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|Apr 12 – 26||$2,449||$3,349||$3,499|
|May 3- 18||$2,849||$3,899||$3,999|
|May 21 – 31||$3,099||$4,149||$3,999|
|Jun 1 – 29||$3,099||$4,199||$4,249|
|Jul 2 – 27||$3,099||$4,199||$4,249|
|Jul 30 – Aug 31||$3,599||$4,299||$4,299|
|Sep 3 – 27||$3,599||$4,299||$4,299|
|Oct 1 – 8||$2,549||$3,599||$3,599|
Rates are per person, before taxes based on Double occupancy
Starts in Vancouver
|Starts in Calgary
April 13, 17, 20, 24, 27
|Vancouver to Calgary|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamlooops||Kamloops|
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Banff||Banff|
|4||Day trip to Lake Louise||Banff|
|5||Motorcoach transfer to Calgary Airport|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe – GoldLeaf Service on the train with Deluxe Fairmont Hotel rooms
- View the Differences between SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service