Classic Rail Circle – 2018
9 Nights / 10 Days
This classic circle vacation includes 4.5 days on the Rocky Mountaineer, three nights in Vancouver, a night in Whistler, three nights in Jasper National Park with stays in Kamloops and Quesnel en route.
This package is available with SilverLeaf, GoldLeaf or GoldLeaf Deluxe Service.
Call 1-604-990-9299 or 800-913-9207, Email for more information and reservations.
- 4 days on the Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service
- Rocky Mountaineer train to Whistler
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches
- 9 nights hotel accommodation
- Jasper Highlights Tour
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel, Jasper and Kamloops
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add airport transfers in Vancouver
- Add breakfast at your Jasper hotel
- Add Jasper activities
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Prices based on travel dates, number of travelers, train service and hotels
- High season prices listed below. Prices are lower in May.
- Call 604-990-9299 or 800-913-9207 or Email us for more information and reservations.
|Vancouver to Vancouver – 2018 Prices
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|May 3 – 24||$5,349||$7,699||$8,649|
|May 31 – Sep 20||$5,599||$8,199||$9,149|
|Optional Meal Plan: All Breakfasts and/or Dinners – $718 – $1,071|
Prices are per person, before taxes based on Double Occupancy
Starts in Vancouver
May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
June 7, 14, 21, 28
July 5, 12, 19, 26
August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
September 6, 13, 20, 27
|Vancouver to Vancouver|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2||North Shore Sightseeing Tour||Vancouver|
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Whistler||Whistler|
|4||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Quesnel||Quesnel|
|5||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Jasper||Jasper|
|6||Jasper Highlights Tour||Jasper|
|7||Free Day in Jasper at Leisure||Jasper|
|8||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|9||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|10||Vacation ends in Vancouver|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe – GoldLeaf Service on the train with Deluxe Fairmont Hotel rooms
- View the Differences between SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service