Grand Rail Circle: Vancouver to Vancouver via Whistler – 2017
JBLC – 12 Nights / 13 Days
This spectacular and perfectly balanced vacation includes 4 days on the Rocky Mountaineer, from Vancouver to Banff and from Jasper to Whistler as well as a scenic 3 hour train trip from Whistler to Vancouver.
Along with your 4.5 days on the train, you’ll spend 7 days exploring the Canadian Rockies, touring the Columbia Icefield, Yoho Park and Banff by motor coach and strolling along the shore of Lake Louise.
Includes overnight stays in Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel, Jasper, Lake Louise Banff and Kamloops.
Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for prices and more information.
- 4 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 3.5 hour Rocky Mountaineer Whistler Sea to Sky Climb
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 afternoon snack
- 12 nights hotel accommodation
- Vancouver Lookout
- Banff Tour, including Banff Gondola
- Yoho Park Tour, Banff to Lake Louise
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer, Lake
Louise to Jasper
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops, Banff,
Jasper, Quesnel and Whistler
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add airport transfers in Vancouver
- Add activities in Lake Louise and/or Banff
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Prices depend on travel date, number of travelers, hotels and level of service on the train
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for prices and more information.
- It’s possible to enjoy SilverLeaf hotels and upgrade to GoldLeaf Service on the train only. Call for prices.
Prices are per person, before taxes based on Double Occupancy
Starts in Vancouver
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service